Welcome to the family!
- Have the best customer service in the industry
- Remain innovative and continue applying new technologies
- Be passionate!
- Always stand by our work, if you have questions or need help with a device, we will always be here.
- Always point families in the right direction if we are not a good fit.
- Continue advancing mobility devices for animals of all types.
Through a combination of unique methods, we have brought pet prosthetics and carts into the 21st century using industry 4.0 technology of which even humans are just beginning to see in the human O/P world.
Using 3D Scanning, Custom designed software, and 3D Printing we are able to create devices of the future.
Canines with amputations above the elbow or leg deformities have traditionally been written off as a partial-limb prostheses cannot be fitted.Their options were a clunky cart or nothing, and that annoyed us. Through some truly unique collaborations we are able to offer these select pups an option they never had, and here is why they are so critical:
- Most obviously these pups carry 60% of their weight on the front limbs, the prosthetic is designed redistribute that weight more evenly to reduce carpal joint deterioration, hyper-extension and even arthritis.
- Regain more normal mobility, many tri-pod pups get tuckered out much easier and struggle to do any distance, for obvious reasons. The prosthetics and carts help them get much of this freedom back. One of our most notable cases went from doing 3-5 miles a week to 12-15 while wearing our prosthetic. Need we say more?
- Reduce chances of serious future issues. Lets say a tri-pod pup injures his only remaining front leg...another expensive surgery only to potentially result in a double amputee pup? That doesn’t sound like the best possible care or outcome.
We think you get the gist, if not then we are happy to continue on a call!